Join the Crown Paving team as a Roller Man
Crown Paving, Inc. is the go-to paving contractor for projects large and small throughout Middle Tennessee. We deliver modern, professional, and on-budget asphalt paving services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Roller Man. The ideal candidate will have three plus year experience operating in an asphalt environment.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Performs pre-shift inspection of machinery in accordance with Company Guidelines and manufacturers specifications.
- Comply with operating safety rules and regulations.
- Fill in daily inspection reports
- Coordinate with the mechanic to report any problem with the operation of the assigned equipment.
- Able to read and understand grade stakes, blue tops, automated machine control.
- Asphalt compaction at a paving site. This extends to breakdown, intermediate and finish roller operators using any type of heavy compaction equipment,
- Able to perform essential job functions with/ without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of asphalt rolling patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of compaction testing and temperature requirements
- When not performing the above essential duties and responsibilities, may assist in other operations as designated by the supervisor.
Crown Paving is a drug-free workplace providing strong compensation and a safe and secure working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging all to apply.