Join the Crown Paving team as a Motor Grader Operator
Crown Paving, Inc. is the go-to paving contractor for projects large and small throughout Middle Tennessee. We deliver modern, professional, and on-budget asphalt paving services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Motor Grader Operator. The ideal candidate will have three plus year experience operating in an asphalt environment.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Operates motor grader with Trimble GPS to build, level and excavate land surfaces
- Performs pre-shift inspection of machinery in accordance with Company Guidelines and manufacturers specifications.
- Comply with operating safety rules and regulations.
- Gather and load dirt and waste products from job sites onto trucks.
- Fill in daily inspection reports
- Coordinate with the mechanic to report any problem with the operation of the assigned equipment.
- Able to read and understand grade stakes, blue tops, automated machine control.
- Depending on assignment, able to make rough grade, finish grade as needed.
- Depending on assignment, able to safely maneuver machinery in tight quarters, around people, traffic and utilities.
- When not performing the above essential duties and responsibilities, may assist in other operations as designated by the supervisor.
Crown Paving is a drug-free workplace providing strong compensation and a safe and secure working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging all to apply.