Join the Crown Paving team as an Estimator
Crown Paving, Inc. is the go-to paving contractor for projects large and small throughout Middle Tennessee. We deliver modern, professional, and on-budget asphalt paving services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Estimator. Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Word, Excel, PlanSwift (or similar), math & communication skills are required. Degree preferred.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Read bid specifications/ scope of work and review drawings as well as understand contractual terms and conditions to compile accurate cost data for asphalt or concrete estimates
- Attend pre-bid meetings and visit jobsites to obtain data for specialized scopes of work
- Respond to leads and convert to opportunities
- Perform takeoffs, detail & compile organized estimates in an accurate but timely matter for unit priced, lump sum, and negotiated project opportunities
- Work with vendors and subcontractors to secure quotations; analyze and coordinate to ensure contract compliance and best fit/value
- Review bids with VP and/or Senior Estimator,
- Prepare proposal within software to include detailed scope & clarifications
- Invoicing and progress billing responsibilities
- Job costing and project budget management
- Reporting and tracking opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Project management to include working closely with Superintendent, scheduling subcontractors and field photos as necessary
Crown Paving is a drug-free workplace providing strong compensation and a safe and secure working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging all to apply.