Join the Crown Paving team as a Dump Truck Driver
Hiring immediately: CDL Dump Truck Drivers – asphalt experience a plus ++
Crown Paving is a family-owned asphalt paving contractor seeking a full-time, DUMP TRUCK DRIVER for projects in the Nashville and surrounding areas. We have nice, Sterling tri-axle dump trucks in our fleet.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for daily safety checks, including equipment, truck, trailer in accordance with CDL pre-trip guidelines.
- Inspect loads to ensure that secured and apron in appropriate position.
- Hauling materials including asphalt, gravel and aggregate.
- Unload material at site and pick up material and asphalt plant.
- Loading, hauling and unloading of paving equipment (paver, roller, skid steer, backhoe, etc.)
Must have a Valid Class A CDL, clean driving record, provide a recent MVR and current medical card. Weekend and overtime work may be required. Paid vacation after one year of continuous service.
Call (615) 270-2401 for competitive pay BOE.
- Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License
- Must pass DOT physical
- Able to pass DOT drug testing
- No convicted felonies or DUI’s
- Three years dump truck experience
- Five years CDL experience
- Have a clean driving record for the past five years
- Paid Holiday Shutdown period between Christmas and New Years in addition to 7 holidays throughout the year.
- Paid vacation – 1 week at 1 year; 2 weeks at 2 years; 3 weeks at 5 years; 4 weeks at 20 years of service.