Join the Crown Paving team as a Lowboy Driver
Crown Paving has an immediate opening for a driver with a Class A CDL. The candidate will operate lowboy trucks and trailers and is responsible for the safe, efficient, and economical movement of equipment and material from one location to another in the Nashville and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for daily safety checks, including equipment, truck, trailer in accordance with CDL pre-trip guidelines.
- Operate truck tractors and trailers safely and efficiently on public highways and in off-road situations to deliver equipment.
- Proactively report maintenance needs to management.
- Inspect loads to ensure that equipment is secured in appropriate position.
- Loading, hauling and unloading of paving equipment (paver, roller, skid steer, backhoe, etc.)
- Must have a Valid Class A CDL, clean driving record, provide a recent MVR and current medical card.
- Weekend and overtime work may be required.
Minimum of 3 years experience in a like CDL vehicle required.
Crown Paving is a drug-free workplace providing extensive benefits, strong compensation, and a safe and secure working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging all to apply.