Are you interested in our Apprenticeship Program?
Roadway and parking lot construction and maintenance projects have greatly increased throughout Tennessee, creating a shortage of skilled trade employees like, paver operators, screed men, roller men, CDL dump truck drivers, equipment operators, and shovelmen. As a career option, apprenticeships in the asphalt trade allow you to earn while you learn, and lead to long-term, good paying career. Fill out the form below for information about apprenticeship training and employment opportunities with Crown Paving.
- Do I enjoy manual labor?
- Do I want to do an honest days work for honest days pay?
- Do I like to work outdoors in the elements instead of at a desk?
- What skills do I possess and want to build on?
- Where would I like to see myself in five years?
- Do I want to work for a small business that operates a family like culture?
- Do I appreciate working with a diverse, dynamic workforce population?
- Do I always want to have a job?
- Do I need a fast track to a career?